Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The first questions...

1) Name three sounds that disturb you:
2) List three things you would never do:
3) List three things you want to do before you die:

4 comments:

  1. 3 sounds...

    fingernails on a chalkboard,
    TV static,
    my alarm clock buzzer :-P

    I would never...

    give up writing,
    smoke,
    commit suicide

    before I die I want to...

    become a published author,

    go hang gliding,

    see my grandchildren grow up, maybe see a few great grandchildren too

    ReplyDelete
  2. tomboyFoolery is Katie by the way. This is really cool Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 sounds that disturb me?

    1.open-mouthed smacking.
    2.metal scraping against metal(seriously, i get literal chill/goose bumps all over..not kidding)
    3.any repetitive sounds...like ppl w/ dementia.they disturb me sometimes.



    3 things that i would never do...

    1.jump off a boat in the middle of the ocean.
    2.do something to purposefully hurt the one i love.
    3.(i hope this with all my heart...)deny Christ.


    and 3 things i want 2 do b4 i die...

    1. walk the streets of Rome, but not before riding through Venice in a tiny little boat.
    2.see the world through every nationality's/society's eyes.
    3.wear a white dress so gorgeous that i feel like royalty...royal with non-material riches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. a. Nails scratching jeans
    b. Certain winter coat fabrics rubbing together.
    c. Grinding car gears

    2. a. Sky dive
    b. Intentionally swim with sharks in any fashion.
    c. run for any political office of any kind.

    3. a. See a whale up close (preferably while I'm in a boat and yes I've seen a dolphin which is a whale technically...very very cool but I want to see an Orca or a blue whale).
    b. See the Northern Lights
    c. On my death bed, about 30 seconds before I die, eat pepperoni pizza and raspberry sorbet. :)

    ~Bekah

    ReplyDelete