Sunday, April 12, 2009

My apologies

Sorry about taking a few days to post new questions. Here it is...

1) Favorite season of the year? Why?

2) Is trust something that has to be earned or is it something freely given to someone until they prove themselves to be untrustworthy?

3 comments:

  1. 1) Fall because of all the beautiful colors!

    2) Trust is earned.

    ~melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Fall for weather, but Spring for beauty
    2) Since I'm a firm believer in total depravity, I just don't trust people in general. I usually only trust people who I've spent a significant amount of time with, and in whom I feel I can place my trust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so is it 2 l8 2 post on this 1? oh well if it is...

    1)FALL- i love it. just the smell of it makes me happier...and of course it leads up 2 winter which has the beauty of the holidays in it.

    2)to me, trust is freely given. our country runs on the whole "innocent until proven guilty" method anyway(which probably means that i shouldnt! lol) but really, the reason i operate on that system is that is if trust has 2 be earned, its not really trust. because if u have 2 earn it, it means that u didnt trust in the beginning..so u will never truly understand the meaning of trusting that specific person or idea. which is ok, just a more skeptical view of humanity. without skepticism we wouldnt have a system...so power 2 my opposites :D

    ReplyDelete