1) Bryan (not for the place, but for the people, which kinda counts as part of "place" broadly) 2)The Grand Canyon 3)Redwood forests of northern California
1. Birmingham (I think your hometown always holds a special place in your heart)& of course Auburn!!!! 2. Paris, France 3. County Antrim, No. Ireland (where our anscestors are from)
1) Paris, France and Auburn, AL
ReplyDelete2) ummmm...San Fran or Savannah?
3) The whole mountain west region.
I could go on on these...
-Zach
1) Bryan (not for the place, but for the people, which kinda counts as part of "place" broadly)
ReplyDelete2)The Grand Canyon
3)Redwood forests of northern California
1. Birmingham (I think your hometown always holds a special place in your heart)& of course Auburn!!!!
ReplyDelete2. Paris, France
3. County Antrim, No. Ireland (where our anscestors are from)
1) Sweetbriar Ct, California
ReplyDelete2) Pompeii
3) Hawaii
~lissa
Waldorf, Maryland
ReplyDeleteLemon, South Dakota
Everywhere Europe =) (well, Germany, Italy and Ireland anyway.)
>Katie<