I know that all of us have pet peeves about a lot of different things. I am interested in which ones bother you enough to make a law about. So I am giving you a few categories to make laws for...
1) "Rules of the Road" What are a few things that people do on the road that you really wish you could make illegal?
2) "Common Sense" What things do you wish every one knew?
3) "Common Courtesy" What things do you wish every person did or didn't do?
4) "Laughable Laws" What humorous things would you like to see as laws?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, I only have energy for one question -
ReplyDelete1. It really makes me nuts when people start to brake on the highway before they get on the exit ramp. And when they drive below the speed limit in the left lane. I don't speed, but I do like to drive the speed limit. Ok, I'm done.
ok so i finally got on and man u werent lying about no1 posting on this 1! lol mayb ppl have authority issues :P anyway...
ReplyDelete1-
a law that said COPS COULD NOT SPEED WHEN THERE IS NO EMERGENCY/THEY DO NOT HAVE THEIR LIGHTS FLASHING!!!!!!!! i feel very passionate about this, because i have seen WAY 2 many cops speeding(as in 15 OVR the speed limit) with no apparent reason other than the fact that they want 2 get somewhere faster than the average joe. my solution(in the real world) follow the cop at the exact speed. i am being serious, ive done it, and it works. no ticket, and less road time.also pride.
2-(this 1 will b shorter)
it should be a law that every citizen in america should sign a statement agreeing to the common sense fact that our government lies to us, and the media is its oyster, so to speak. however, this becomes a paradox simply because the government would not make up a law contradicting what they stand for. 2 bad tho.
3-
people should listen before they think. idk how 2 make that in2 a law tho.
4-
i would probably die laughing if during any one given day, it was required for each president per term to have a "reality camera" type deal to where just for one day(on a day they would have no prior knowledge of) we-the ppl-got 2 c what really goes on in the pres' life. might give em a little incentive if they knew big brother might be watching.
hope u didnt get bored with my eternity-long comment...:\
This questions too hard for me Carrie! :)
ReplyDelete