Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vices

I apologize for taking so long to post a new question, had to go out of town for a bit, and had no internet. I am going to post a new question, and either later today or tomorrow I am going to post a game that I stole from my brother-in-law, who stole it from someone else. It is a game testing your knowledge of music and lyrics. I will leave the quiz up for a minimum of a week before posting the answers. So keep an eye out for it. Here is your question....

Which vice would you indulge in if it had no negative side effects?

2 comments:

  1. i dnt think u want me 2 answer this 1.

    uh, gues that answered it...:\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could eat myself to death, and would lie more if I could be believed, and probably stay in bed all day if I had no responsibilities! :) Okay, that's enough...
    ~lissa

    ReplyDelete